Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Been a long time


Its been so long since I have written in my blog, but I am going to just go with it and give it a whirl. Lately I have been focusing my efforts on my jewelry design. I really like working with wire , rings, and colorful glass and kitschy findings. With so many shows and events coming up I have been working on new things to "bring to the table". My inventory is growing again and the creative energy seems to be flowing for now. Thank god winter is about over and we can all move onto Spring and get outdoors more to refresh ourselves. Facebook and many other online sites have also been keeping me busy. I find myself getting on just to check my facebook page and find 2 hours into it I am no longer just checking it- I have been sucked into it! (Not my intention.) Any how I am going to try to keep up with my blog more now and maybe that will keep me off facebook. If you want to see some of my new stuff I always add new pictures to my "creative side" and "fresh goodies" facebook albums. Take a peek and if you see anything that you want just let me know and I can hook you up!

Creativly yours, Michelle of GymboHannah Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment