Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ever Changing- Growing

So many things are always going on in my head, its hard for me to get them all out into words, so forgive me if I misspell. I suck with this sort of thing. Anyway I think you will "get" what I'm trying to say here. Creating for me has been like a "high" I can't really ever get enough of it. Its a way for me to express myself and connect with people that "get" and like what it is I am doing. Lately I have been having bursts of ideas and have been busy creating. Some friends and I have joined up as a collective group in a local Unique gift Shop in the Ghent area of Norfolk, Va. It's called The Mystic Mermaid and our area of the shop is called "Handmade Va." it's pretty crafty. I love it!! If you are ever out & about in Norfolk, you should really go by & check it out. Her shop is filled with cool stuff all over, lots of vintage and victorian, nautical and handmade goods. You can check it out at http://www.mysticmermaid.net/. Lots to do before I have to get Hannah from summer school so I will try my best to get back here again soon. For now keep in touch through my blog here or on facebook.  Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment