Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A lot going on these days

It's been a while since I have updated my blog. So many things going on. School has started for Hannah, (she is in the second grade now). I have a new job with Carolina Cupcakery, which I am totally thrilled about and I have been staying pretty busy with my art & craft shows. Meanwhile I am trying to keep up with the house cleaning and be a good mommy and wife.

Life is good, just super busy right now. Been crafting like crazy, so that is good. Finding lots of inspiration to try new things and learn from others. Here are some pics from some of my latest creations. Enjoy.


Recycled fabric rosette bib necklaces - rosettes are from Pink Lemonade , necklaces created by me.
                                                                        

1 comment: