Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes

Time to share some awesomeness with you all. Since I started working with the cupcakery a few months ago my days have been filled with cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes!  ( It's a good thing. A reallly good thing.) Not much time to "get crafty" at home, but I do have an awesome day job to still be creative. A much deeper appreciation for all that goes into running a small business , baking cupcakes and all things handmade. Our cupcakery shop is not your ordinary cookie cutter cupcake shop. Using vintage furniture, sewing tables, repurposed pieces and paint to make it all come to life.  We are a cupcake crazy addicts, drug of choice.  Especially since I do not cook. I am the "cereal queen" if you know what I mean. It's a cupcake a day for me!  Carolina Cupcakery is a cupcake lovers dream come true. We support loacl art and craft with our very own crafty corner in the shop too.( big smile there) If you are ever in Norfolk, Va. stop by and see me! (we have 2 locations to get your cupcake groove on- Chesapeake & Norfolk, Va.) http://www.carolinacupcakery.com/ or find us on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment